CAVE DIVING GROUP SAFETY CODE
- A trainee should be accompanied by a qualified diver unless he has had considerable cave diving experience before joining the Group.
- A trainee diver on his first cave dives should either be accompanied by an experienced diver, or should have a fully kitted, experienced diver at base.
- A solo diver should always have someone at base.
- A diver should always be connected to base by a line.
- A diver should always have a 100% safety margin of air for the planned dive. This means he must obey the "Thirds Rule" of air consumption, being one-third in, one-third out, and one-third for emergency use only.
Home | Vis-Bot
| Message Board | Notice
Board | Newsletter Index | Contacts
| Gallery | News
Page Updated Monday, 25 August, 2003 © Cave Diving Group